We want all of our children to:
- read fluently with excellent understanding and develop enjoyment and life-long love of literature;
- communicate articulately and confidently, in both speech and writing, for a range of audiences;
- develop an enthusiasm and fluency in mathematics, allowing them to apply a broad range of skills to everyday life;
- take full advantage of opportunities for physical development and encourage a love of sport and exercise that can formthe basis of a healthy lifestyle;
- grow in their curiosity about the world around them, fostering a thirst for knowledge and understanding of their environment and their place within it;
- understand the essential part that expressive arts and design play in the development of the human spirit, giving full opportunity for children to represent ideas through art, music, dance and drama;
- be able to explore the possibilities of a spiritual life, understanding the life and teachings of Jesus Christ, as well as an appreciation of world faiths.