Out of hours childcare - Early Birds Club and Club 456
Our before and after school clubs are based in the newly converted bungalow and outdoor space.
We aim to offer :
- provision that is safe, suitable and fun, which reflects the child’s needs and interests in a safe and secure environment.
- Promote independence by encouraging children to take responsibility for themselves and their actions.
- Encourage children to develop positive attitudes and respect for themselves and others, in an environment free from bullying and discrimination.
- To offer nutritious food that respects children’s dietary needs.
- To liaise with Parents/Carers for the welfare of the child.
- To put the child’s needs first.
Early Birds Club
The doors open for Early Birds each morning at 7.30am (our insurance does not cover your child before this time). KS1 children will be taken to their classrooms at 8.50am and KS2 children will be allowed to go outside in time for the school bell at 8.50am to enable them to join their class line ups.
7.30am-8.25: £5.00 (includes breakfast)
8.25am-onwards: £2.00 (drop off only)
Please speak to Mrs Anne Jackson for any further info or concerns via the school office.
We offer a wide range of fun, stimulating activities, opportunities & experiences whilst taking into consideration your child’s individual needs. We recognise that your child may sometimes be tired after a busy school day, therefore rest and relaxation is also an option.
What's on offer?
- Time to relax and unwind
- Light meal following our healthy eating guidelines.
- Stimulating games and activities.
- Homework supervision (if required).
- Time with friends supervised by our fully qualified staff.
Please speak to Mrs Tracy Bowes-Taylor for any further info or concerns either at the club or contact her via email on
email@example.com. The club is open immediately following the close of the school day and children should be collected from the bungalow no later than 6pm.
3:15pm - 6:00pm: £8.00 per child
£6.00 for siblings
A reduced rate of £6.50 (or £4.50 for siblings) if they attend a school extra curricular club during session time.